Staying in the flow is simple, right? Meditation, exercise, nutrition, and sleep are keys to maintaining a healthy body, emotions, mind and spirit. We know this. So, why do we forget – or avoid – self-care until we finally notice we fell off the wagon? Again.
No worries. That’s the journey to self-mastery. You fell down a hundred times while learning to walk. You will fall off the wagon and out of the flow many times on the road to self-mastery.
You know what out of the flow feels like. Anxious, overwhelmed, frustrated feelings take over and drag you down.
What pulls you out of the flow?
How quickly do you notice you’re feeling anxious, worried, or frustrated?
How quickly do you get back in the flow?
You know what in the flow feels like, too. Life goes along gracefully. The pieces fall into place easily. You feel content. Until you don’t. And you notice you are out of the flow again.
I know that struggle very well. I’m more aware now when I fall out of the flow – which is a good thing. Just ask my kids. Happily, I usually get back in the flow quickly these days. For many years, I was not aware there was a flow at all. I wondered why I felt crappy much of the time. I felt irritable and would act grouchy toward sales clerks. I ate too much sugar but didn’t know my sugar addiction was fueling my negativity.
My life changed when I started working with the subtle energies of body, emotions, mind and spirit. I started to learn how to manage my emotions and thoughts. I learned to tune in to my spiritual core for self-healing. I began to listen to the subtle urgings of my higher spiritual calling. And that changed everything.
The world and all life forms are made of energy and we are energy beings. Our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies create layers of energy vibrations from dense physical matter to higher, lighter spiritual levels.
Many types of healing modalities access the universal subtle energies that flow through all beings. Acupuncture and acupressure use pathways of energy meridians in the physical body for healing. QiGong and Tai Chi practice movement of the subtle energies. Reiki, a form of subtle energy healing, allows the body to align with a higher vibration of healing. Chakra balancing aligns seven major energy centers in the body.
The unique energy work that has evolved through me aligns the individual’s body, emotions, mind and spirit with their Soul, my Soul and the place where we are One with God-the-Infinite. During an individual healing session, we open to Divine Love flowing through our energy systems so health, healing and wholeness can happen.
I am now excited to begin teaching people how to work with these subtle energies for self-healing, self-acceptance and self-mastery. Spiritual Pilates is what I call the process of developing and strengthening the energy layer of inner spiritual core muscles.
You are invited to join my new workshop in the online Spiritual Pilates series
Spiritual Pilates: On the Road to Self-Mastery.
In the workshop, Spiritual Pilates: On the Road to Self-Mastery, you will learn tools to:
- gracefully return to center when someone pulls you off balance and you want to lash out
- hit the refresh button when you feel depleted and have no energy to make dinner
- align body, emotions, mind and spirit so you can hear your own wisdom and know how to respond to the whiney kid from your higher self
- access and work with your body’s energy meridians and auric field when you choose self-healing so you can strengthen your immune system and heal your illness
- clear your energy field when someone else’s energy intrudes into your space so you can get rid of your headache or stomach ache without meds
- tap into the subtle energies of the physical body, emotional body, mental body, chakras, and light body to stay in the flow so you can help others stay in the higher flow and create a community of open-hearted people around you.
What is your healing journey about these days?
What do you want to heal next?
Say yes to making the shifts to stay in the flow by calling or texting me today 651-472-3995. Let’s set up a phone chat to see if Spiritual Pilates: On the Road to Self-Mastery is your next right step on the road to self-mastery.
Latest posts by Leah Skurdal (see all)
- Jazz Living: Inner Harmony Builds Inner Resilience - August 29, 2022
- Some Dads Screw Up - June 19, 2022
- Mid-Week Mini Retreat - April 14, 2022