It took me a while to integrate the energy of this painting. I kept turning the painting until it seemed right. It blew me away that the artist, Linda Rasche, matched my colors exactly without knowing what they were or that I had favorite colors. She followed her intuition.
Have you ever been spot on like that? Without knowing how you arrived at being spot on?
Sometimes integrating the energy of children is like that. Their high vibration can feel overwhelming at times. The children coming to the planet now bring a higher vibration than in the past. How do we older, experienced beings integrate the wisdom, and sometimes raucous energy, of children so that we don’t squelch their wisdom but embrace their contributions?
How do you interact with the kids’ vibrations so your response is spot on?
Good question. One we will be working on in my online workshop Spiritual Pilates: On the Road to Self Mastery. Because, of course, creating an environment where children thrive starts by creating an environment where their parents thrive.
Check with your intuitive wisdom and see if this resonates with you And if the Spiritual Pilates workshop is a good fit for you.
In Spiritual Pilates, you learn skills to:
- Strengthen your inner spiritual core muscles so you can navigate the ups and downs of life And respond from your higher self;
- Sustain your higher vibration of peace and calm when the overtired and hungry kid starts screaming for a cookie;
- Discern what questions to ask when the kid comes home crying from school;
- Take your mommy wisdom or grandma wisdom to the next level and trust your intuition telling you to change schools so the kid gets the education appropriate to her needs.
As you integrate your higher level of intuitive wisdom, you create an environment where you, the children and your whole family can thrive.
The next 4-week session of Spiritual Pilates starts Wednesday, September 5.
Check in with your mommy or grandma wisdom and see if it feels like the next right step for you.
Contact me for the details. 651-472-3995
Be well, Leah
Latest posts by Leah Skurdal (see all)
- Jazz Living: Inner Harmony Builds Inner Resilience - August 29, 2022
- Some Dads Screw Up - June 19, 2022
- Mid-Week Mini Retreat - April 14, 2022