I have been resisting my calling for years – decades – because it sounds too weird, too scary and like a lot of work. But this calling keeps knocking at my heart. Listen!
The calling in my heart tells me to grow an oak savanna. Not a physical grove of trees (although I love oak trees) but a spiritual oak savanna.
In every acorn lives the promise of an oak savanna. Some acorns will get eaten by squirrels. Some acorns will sprout, grow into seedlings and be eaten by deer. Some seedlings will grow into oak trees that get cut down to make oak cabinets and door frames.
But some oak trees will produce more acorns, some of which will turn into food and fuel, some of which will grow into oak trees that produce more acorns – until an entire oak savanna covers the terrain providing food, shelter, and shade for plants, bugs, animals and humans.
All that promise in each acorn!
Are you an acorn ready to grow an oak savanna?
I’m looking for a few nuts like me.
Starting in January 2019, I am launching an “oak savanna training academy” – a sisterhood of change-makers and spiritual pioneers.
You might be one of them if life seems to get in the way of living your higher purpose.
You feel a calling to make a difference in the world – and you would do it if you didn’t have so many obligations, so many demands on your time, so many people asking you to do more.
Really! You will get to that calling when you have less stress and can better manage the things in front of you. When things slow down. When there are fewer distractions. When you feel less stressed out all the time.
Sorry to tell you. That is called LIFE. If not now, then when? The world is at the 11th hour right now and we need your gifts and talents!
I’m creating the Oak Savanna Training Academy for you to respond to the stress of life with your Higher Self! So you can bring your best self to the table. And I’m creating a format that can fit into your busy day so you feel less stressed while you are on track having a blast living your life on purpose.
During the 12-week online program, you will receive tools to:
- Connect to your Higher Self during times of stress so you feel better faster
- Practice self-forgiveness so you can return to self love more quickly when you make a mistake
- Listen to another person’s Higher Self so you understand their motivation, release your judgment and improve your relationships
- Keep your heart open so you can respond to conflict with compassion and not add to the drama around you
- Hear the stillness under your mind chatter so you feel more inner peace
- Align with the Divine expressing through you and as you so you feel greater joy and passion in your life
Message me if you would like to learn more about the Oak Savanna Training Academy. I can’t wait to get started!
Latest posts by Leah Skurdal (see all)
- Jazz Living: Inner Harmony Builds Inner Resilience - August 29, 2022
- Some Dads Screw Up - June 19, 2022
- Mid-Week Mini Retreat - April 14, 2022