You manage stress relatively well.
BUT WAIT! Isn’t there more to life?
You want more joy! More fulfillment! More satisfaction!
Yes! You can have more!
Access the deep inner reservoir within your Soul of INFINITE love, peace, joy, abundance, harmony, freedom and well-being.
But, how do you tap into that reservoir of peace within
when the external environment is not peaceful?
You build your inner spiritual core muscles and reset your default at a higher vibration through practicing
On the Road to Self-Mastery
beginning October 9, 7:00-8:00pm
In the 4-week, online Spiritual Pilates workshop, you learn skills to respond to the stress of the life from your Higher Self so that you can:
- feel calm when you arrive after driving through stressful rush hour traffic;
- educate the rude co-worker about how you prefer to be treated rather than make the situation worse by dishing it back;
- elegantly shift to Plan B when the dinner burns as the guests arrive.
You also learn to align with your higher energetic vibrations so you can:
- connect to your personal power center and feel more grounded
- access your Source of innate Well-Being within and feel deeper self-love
- align ego-mind with Divine mind to transform negative thoughts into self-forgiveness.
Hi! I’m Leah Skurdal, author of Seeking Serenity: How to Find Your Inner Calm and Joy. For over 25 years, I have specialized in helping women experience more of what they DO want to create in their lives. Check in with your intuition about whether Spiritual Pilates is your next right step. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat.
“You set me back on track today. You are a great listener and fast on your feet! Hoping to practice more in the moment like this. I could have easily written off the rest of my day because I seemed to be scraping by, but it’s never too late to have a great day.” Spiritual Pilates Workshop Participant
Latest posts by Leah Skurdal (see all)
- Jazz Living: Inner Harmony Builds Inner Resilience - August 29, 2022
- Some Dads Screw Up - June 19, 2022
- Mid-Week Mini Retreat - April 14, 2022