Leah Skurdal is a lively, inspirational speaker, teacher, healer and author who motivates audiences with her insightful look at living as a spiritual being having a physical experience. Leah teaches people to access their inner resilience during life’s challenges through her Jazz Living method. She guides people to up-level their stress response, improve their relationships and expand their impact. Leah encourages people to Toggle, or shift the screen of their awareness, from the outer ego to inner soul, and thereby live with greater grace, joy and ease.
Contact Leah for her speaking availability at your next conference, workshop or lunch meeting. Email email@example.com
Leah Skurdal has been an invited motivational and inspirational speaker at conferences, workshops, and luncheons for over 20 years, presenting at:
- Anoka-Hennepin Community Education
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Complementary and Alternative Medicine Club
- Business Women’s Network
- Business and Professional Women, Minnesota State Conference
- Cancer Resource Center, Mercy & Unity Hospitals
- Centennial Area Community Education
- Emma B. Howe Northtown Family YMCA
- Lakes Area Women in Business
- Minnesota Conference on Volunteerism
- Open U, Inc.
- Parliament for the World’s Religions, Toronto, Ontario
- Skyway Business and Professional Women
- Spring Lake Park Independent School District 16
- Unity North Spiritual Center
- Wedge Community Co-op
- Whole Life Expo
- Women & Spirituality Conference
Event Leader at The Wellness Universe
Resilience for Everyday: Tools, Tips & Exercises for Well-being – June 4, 2022
Resilience for Harmony: Tools, Tips & Exercises for Well-being – September 10, 2022
Resilience for the Holidays: Tools, Tips & Exercises for Well-being – December 10, 2022
Resilience for Transition: Tools, Tips & Exercises for Well-being – March 11, 2023
The resilience building panel series offers expert wisdom for participants to navigate rapid changes from their inner well-being.
All Business Media FM Internet Radio Show :
The Professional’s Roundtable
Click the links below to hear Leah share her insights on well-being.
8/27/18 30-Minute Interview with Rick Delgado: Relationship With Yourself
8/06/18 30-Minute Interview with Rick Delgado: Relationships and Self-Forgiveness