You may have noticed lately how your stress response affects your health and your relationships. What are you doing to build your resilience muscles so you can respond to stress with grace?
The key things I am doing for my well-being are to maintain my daily discipline of mindful movement, meditation, breath-work, gratitude, staying hydrated, and eating healthfully.
I have a mindfulness bell on my phone that chimes randomly reminding me to notice my thoughts. As I wrote this, the mindfulness bell chimed and I became aware that I haven’t written in my gratitude journal today.
I am grateful for many things today: a warm house while the March wind blows outside; warm water and soap to wash my hands carefully for twenty seconds when I come inside; a mug of my favorite tea; the sweetness of inhaling deeply into the bottom of my lungs; my well-being.
What are five things you are grateful for today?
Here are more offerings to help you build your resilience muscles.
- Two well-being meditations on YouTube that will help you reconnect to your natural state of inner well-being.
- Spreading Well-being Meditation (19 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7Y8UAR6zk
- Transforming Fear with Love Meditation (10 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGu7KVX6nzE
- You are invited to join Recalibration Boot Camp, a 3-week intensive workshop to focus on the daily discipline of building resilience habits.
- Three Wednesday mornings April 1, 8, 15, 2020; 11:30-1:00pmCT
- Daily online group and individual support to keep your new habits on track.
- Register on EventBrite
Uplevel your daily discipline and strengthen your resilience for the rest of the year.
For more info check out https://MasteryInTheArtofLiving.com Contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org