You may have noticed lately how your stress response affects your health and your relationships. What are you doing to build your resilience muscles so you can respond to stress with grace?Continue reading Spread Well-being
How do you respond when
- the teenager communicates a hard to hear message?
- the partner doesn’t show up as promised?
- you have let yourself down again?
- the daily news triggers fear in your gut?
You’ve noticed that your response to stress affects the people around you.
When you lose your center, everybody’s boat gets rocked a little.
When you respond from your Wise Inner Being, though, your ripples of peacefulness help to calm the environment as well as to calm yourself.
Mary wondered how she could become a more stabilizing influence among her family, friends and peers so they didn’t rock each other’s boats as often. She wanted to get back to center quickly when she got off track – before stress turned her shoulders into bricks and another headache set in. She recognized that drinking a bottle of wine wasn’t the greatest coping strategy.
How do you respond when your relationships with family, friends, workmates and partners trigger emotional responses? Do you have the deep self care habits necessary to get you back to center quickly? Are you committed to walk your talk at the next level of wellbeing so that you are contributing to harmony rather than disharmony?
No more excuses.
We all make mistakes. We all fall off the wagon. I invite you to live your values of forgiveness, compassion and love for yourself and for other people every day. When you miss the mark, get back in the flow as quickly as possible.
A new level of stability and harmony can emerge from the chaos of life when we:
- practice the necessary self care so we can be available to others;
- commit our hearts to listen with empathy;
- develop skills to transform fear into love;
- speak from spiritual authority;
- step into actually being the change we want to see in the world.
Would you like support in stepping up to your next level of wellbeing and emanating love from the inside out?
You are invited to join the next 3-week intensive Recalibration Boot Camp to push the reset button.
- Learn five deep self care techniques to incorporate into your daily practice
- Support your next level of personal development and spiritual growth
- Respond to stress in ways that improve your relationships with the people who matter
- Set aside three weeks to focus intently on your stress response and jumpstart new habits and behaviors
- Set yourself up to win in the relationship camp this year!
Here’s what past course participants have said about Recalibration Boot Camp:
“Leah’s boot camp allowed me to prove to myself that I can feel relaxed, peaceful, energized, uplifted, connected to my Source and ready for a great day. Thank you, Leah for showing me that this important practice is completely doable and so worth it!” Jen
“The Recalibration Boot Camp was a needed boost. The group dynamic was really comfortable and supportive. Everyone is exploring different things. Leah gave us a variety of tools to play with, tap into and find ‘what’s next?’ for each of us.”
“Leah’s class was informative, mindful and interactive. It helped me become more self aware and realize things that stop me from practicing daily meditation and movement. Leah is really a great teacher with understanding, empathy and positive energy. I would recommend her classes because she puts all of her energy into making them successful for the participants.” Katie
“It was a launching pad for the coming season. It helped me become more aware of what I need to do and what I need to give up/change to become consistent.”
“All of your meditations were wonderful!”
Practice putting on your own oxygen mask first (as the airlines tell us at take-off).
Then, commit to your next level of being a source of light and inspiration for others.
Join the next Recalibration Boot Camp at my home:
Either 3 Monday evenings 7-9pm, Jan. 27, Feb. 3, Feb. 10
or 3 Wednesday mornings 10am-12pm, Jan 29, Feb 5, Feb 12.
Each class size limited to five women.
Check in with your heart wisdom to feel if this is a good next step for you. Then call or text me at 651-472-3995. I look forward to hearing from you. Leah
A Workshop to Integrate the Spiritual into the Physical
You might have a lot of information about your body, staying healthy and physical symptoms. Do you also listen with your intuitive heart wisdom to what your body is really saying? What message is your body telling you through discomfort? Who in your life is a pain in the neck? Is someone else’s energy contributing to your migraine? How do you release toxic thoughts from your joints?
In this fun and insightful workshop, learn practical tools to:
- Unravel stress from your body before it causes physical dis-ease;
- Gain intuitive insights into your innate well-being;
- Release negativity stored in your physical tissues.
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
11499 Martin St. Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Today I am consciously choosing to use my Five Simple Strategies to Subdue Stress! With the restoration company fixing our ice dam related water issues, the leaking sink drain requiring a call to the restoration company and the leaking main water line unrelated to the previous water issues requiring calls to find a plumber, the wrong door key requiring a second trip and Whew! I am needing to breathe, smile, and find something to be grateful for.
Some days it is easier than others to focus on gratitude. So today I am grateful that I can feel gratitude! I am grateful for a great restoration company with competent workers. I am grateful for clean water that flows easily through my tap without me having to carry it into the house. I am grateful for a refrigerator full of delicious fruits and vegetables. I am grateful that the song in my head is Josh Groban singing “so much to be thankful for.”
If you need a boost of resilience, come to my class tonight
Five Simple Strategies to Subdue Stress
2 S. Pine Dr, Circle Pines MN
Tap into your natural core of well-being any time for stress relief, to recharge your batteries and to gain wisdom about your next steps. Respond to drama with inner strength and compassion. Integrate spiritual practice into your daily actions.
Responding to Stress from Your Inner Strength
May 14, May 21, May 28 – 7:00-8:00pm
Unity North Spiritual Center, 11499 Martin St., Coon Rapids, MN
May 14 – Boosting Your Good Vibes
Gain awareness of how negative and positive energetic vibrations impact you. Cleanse your field of depleting energetic vibrations to enhance your wellbeing.
May 21 – Love Transforms Fear
Connect to Divine Love to pre-pave a potentially stressful situation for improved results. Strengthen interpersonal relationships and resolve conflict with Divine Love.
May 28 – Creating Ripples of Peace
Create a sacred group to engage in conscious co-creation for the next seven generations. Connect to intuitive wisdom to enhance creative problem solving potential.
Pre-register for all three sessions – $100
Individual workshop – $37
50% proceeds to Unity North Spiritual Center
Call Leah to register – 651-472-3995
“When your vision becomes more powerful than your memory,
your future becomes more real than your past.” ~Roger Hamilton
Keeping you on track to live the life of
passion and purpose you envision and prefer.
Leah Skurdal, Wellness Coach
Call now to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.
The archer pulls the bow’s drawstring which creates tension or stress. You may have learned, as I did, that too much stress in your life contributes to a host of ailments and premature death. However, just as the archer harnesses stress to launch the arrow toward the target, you can learn to harness the energy of stress to propel you toward well-being.
In her TED talk, How to Make Stress Your Friend, health psychologist Kelly McGonigal, shared research that surprised me at first, although it makes intuitive sense. Researchers found people who learned to view their stress symptoms (like sweating and pounding heart) as helpful for their performance became less stressed out and less anxious. Not only that, but their blood vessels didn’t constrict in an unhealthful way and instead allowed blood to flow freely as if they were happy and brave.
I get it! How you respond to stress is what matters to your health and wellbeing and creates resilience!
In this lively and insightful workshop, I teach ways to respond to stress from your innate, inner wellbeing so you build resilience and harness the energy of stress to launch you forward in life.
You are invited to learn and practice
Five Simple Strategies to Subdue Stress
Call to schedule a session for your group.
- Learn tools that harness the power of stress to launch you toward your target, like the archer pulling back the bow’s drawstring
- Build your stress resilience muscles so you can turn changes and challenges into opportunities
- Add a vitally important and often overlooked tool to your personal and professional toolkit to gain confidence in stressful situations
- Learn proven stress management tools from a trained professional with 25 years of experience
Call Leah with Questions or to schedule this fun and informative workshop for your group. 651-472-3995
Which of your gifts and talents are you ready to unwrap and explore:
Intuitive knowing? Inner healing? Angelic connection?
Are you curious about:
- How to hear the still, small voice of God Within more often so you can feel more passionate, purposeful and confident about your choices?
- How to access your innate well-being and inner healer so you can allow God’s healing to flow to you and through you to heal others?
- How to connect to your guardian angel so you feel extra comfort and protection when you feel stressed or afraid?
Unwrap Your Spiritual Gifts
Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:00-9:00pm
Mastery in the Art of Living
at The Wellness Circle
7094 Lake Drive, Lino Lakes, MN 55014
Join this fun and informative workshop to access new ways of being and learn five tools to Unwrap Your Spiritual Gifts. You will:
- increase awareness of your body’s energetic vibrations to better manage your emotions and mental chatter;
- move your body and tone sacred sounds in harmony with your spirit to feel more peaceful;
- connect to your guardian angel in the sanctuary of your heart through guided meditation to feel protected;
- express your creative wisdom in written guided poetry to better know your wise higher self;
- discover what your inner wisdom is trying to tell you in your dreams.
You are a wise spiritual being living a physical experience. When you connect through your wise Soul self to God the Infinite, you access radiant gifts like self-love, compassion, and discernment. Your relationships grow stronger and more rewarding when you use your natural inner spiritual gifts.
Click on the link to register for the workshop. You can call or text me with questions. 651-472-3995
I’m Leah Skurdal, Spiritual Wellness Coach at Mastery in the Art of Living. I offer an inspirational look at living as a spiritual being having a physical experience. I combine research with stories of spiritual transformation to make challenging skills easy to integrate into daily living. In my book, Seeking Serenity: How to Find Your Inner Calm and Joy, I help people align body, emotions, mind and spirit to reduce stress, create more joyful relationships, and expand their intuitive wisdom.