Which of your gifts and talents are you ready to unwrap and explore:
Intuitive knowing? Inner healing? Angelic connection?
Are you curious about:
- How to hear the still, small voice of God Within more often so you can feel more passionate, purposeful and confident about your choices?
- How to access your innate well-being and inner healer so you can allow God’s healing to flow to you and through you to heal others?
- How to connect to your guardian angel so you feel extra comfort and protection when you feel stressed or afraid?
Unwrap Your Spiritual Gifts
Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:00-9:00pm
Mastery in the Art of Living
at The Wellness Circle
7094 Lake Drive, Lino Lakes, MN 55014
Join this fun and informative workshop to access new ways of being and learn five tools to Unwrap Your Spiritual Gifts. You will:
- increase awareness of your body’s energetic vibrations to better manage your emotions and mental chatter;
- move your body and tone sacred sounds in harmony with your spirit to feel more peaceful;
- connect to your guardian angel in the sanctuary of your heart through guided meditation to feel protected;
- express your creative wisdom in written guided poetry to better know your wise higher self;
- discover what your inner wisdom is trying to tell you in your dreams.
You are a wise spiritual being living a physical experience. When you connect through your wise Soul self to God the Infinite, you access radiant gifts like self-love, compassion, and discernment. Your relationships grow stronger and more rewarding when you use your natural inner spiritual gifts.
Click on the link to register for the workshop. You can call or text me with questions. 651-472-3995
I’m Leah Skurdal, Spiritual Wellness Coach at Mastery in the Art of Living. I offer an inspirational look at living as a spiritual being having a physical experience. I combine research with stories of spiritual transformation to make challenging skills easy to integrate into daily living. In my book, Seeking Serenity: How to Find Your Inner Calm and Joy, I help people align body, emotions, mind and spirit to reduce stress, create more joyful relationships, and expand their intuitive wisdom.
Latest posts by Leah Skurdal (see all)
- Jazz Living: Inner Harmony Builds Inner Resilience - August 29, 2022
- Some Dads Screw Up - June 19, 2022
- Mid-Week Mini Retreat - April 14, 2022