Momentum is building. A bunch of people in my life are lining up for breakthroughs and miracles right now. Are you one of them?
In what area of your life have you been putting off success? What difference would a breakthrough in this area make in your life right now?
Now is the time to self correct!
You’re invited to join Spiritual Pilates: On the Road to Self Mastery
launching live Wednesday August 8, 12:00pm.
Recordings available next day.
In my online program, Spiritual Pilates: On the Road to Self Mastery, you start with the building blocks of vibrational frequencies. You learn and practice tools and processes to tune into your own vibration as an electro-magnetic energy being so you can:
- connect to your inner reservoir of well-being and feel refreshed and nourished from within and not feel depleted at the end of the day.
- gain mastery over your thoughts and emotions so you don’t react to other people’s dramas and you can feel more in control of your emotions.
- strengthen your physical vibration so you heal the headache, abdominal distress or other illness more quickly.
- rather than letting the stress of life turn you upside down, learn to harness stress like the archer pulling back the bow to launch the arrow forward, so you keep forward momentum going in your life.
What we do in Spiritual Pilates is remind you of the truth you already know in your heart and reconnect you with your Soul connected to God the Infinite Within – in a way that is real and authentic.
What ‘s so powerful about it is that once you get it – the connection to God Within, the Source of Well-being – your well-being flows out of you and spills into your life. Your cup overflows and others can drink from your saucer.
You will manage your life with more grace, ease, and joy than you believed possible a short while ago – because what we do is help you connect to your Source of Power Within.
Click here for a video with more info on Spiritual Pilates.
Then, let’s chat about what you are creating in your life. Text or call me at 651-472-3995.
I look forward to talking with you.
Latest posts by Leah Skurdal (see all)
- Jazz Living: Inner Harmony Builds Inner Resilience - August 29, 2022
- Some Dads Screw Up - June 19, 2022
- Mid-Week Mini Retreat - April 14, 2022